WiFi without internet provider: what is it? How is it even possible? And why do we care? The situation at present is critical and complex due to the ongoing pandemic. People are mostly at their homes without actual outside world and depend upon the internet. So, they require a wifi connection for fast internet.
Today we will learn how to get access to 1337x WiFi without internet provider and also from that how you can download movies through torrents. In this arena of 5G internet it is really tough to survive without a good internet connection. Those who are very much dependent on the internet and WiFi, this article can be very handy for them.
The benefits of WiFi
Today, WiFi is one of the most prominent wireless technology that is widely used all over the world. Of course, there are some benefits of WiFi which lies behind this immense popularity. Let’s have a look at the major benefits of WiFi.
- No wire pulling required. This saves money on cabling, wiring and time.
- Unlimited network expansion, with an increase in the number of consumers, network points.
- There is no need to spoil the surfaces of walls, ceilings for cable laying.
- Globally compatible. This is a group of standards that works on devices manufactured in different countries.
Now, as you know the benefits of WiFi technology in a nut shell, it is time we can discuss on getting WiFi without internet provider.
WiFi without internet provider: Why and How?
Consider you have moved on to a new home and require immediate internet connection. But your budget is low. Or in the worst case, you do not even have a budget. So, how can you manage Wifi without internet provider? Is it possible? The answer is YES!!! You can do it. Let us explain how.
Public wifi (with a vpn)
- Depending on which part of the world you live, there may be many hotspots available for free. They may be from nearby hotels, restaurants, coffee shops etc. It can be a great source of WiFi without an internet provider.
- In some countries, WiFi is actually free for the people by the government. It is the best solution in case of getting free WiFi without an internet provider.
- There are free WiFi zones in some countries. Also, there are privately owned hotspots that will cost you less than internet providers.
- These wifi hotspots are useful indeed but never use them without an active VPN present to be on the safer side, you can just download it on your computer or mobile.
- Some bookstores also offer this service to their customers, especially large ones – and this is becoming more common. They are also joined by shops of other directions, especially during periods of big sales, as, for example, before the New Year holidays.
- Today, WiFi without internet provider can be found in many unexpected places: gas stations, small shops, electronics stores, and there are more and more of them every day.
Places where you can get WiFi without internet provider
Below is a list of networks around the world where you can get free WiFi:
Retail shops that provide free Wifi
- Apple Store
- Barnes and noble
- Best Buy
- Gap Inc.
- Microsoft Store
- Office Depot
- Sam’s club
- Urban outfitters
- Whole Foods
Restaurants that provide free Wifi
- Boston market
- Buffalo wild wings
- Burger king
- Einstein Bros.
- Jimmy john’s
- Krispy kreme
- Peet’s Coffee
- Taco bell
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Hotel chains that provide free Wifi
- Marriott (free for all loyalty members)
- Hyatt (free for all guests)
- Extended Stay America
- Best Western
- Comfort Inn
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn
- Ritz Carlton (free for all loyalty program members)
- Walt Disney resorts
- Motel 6
Use WiFi Hotspot Apps to find WiFi without internet provider
Finding free WiFi is great, but many people ask quite a fair question: how secure are such networks. While we always advise you to use a VPN when accessing a free WiFi network, you can also download WiFi hotspot apps. They will help you pinpoint the locations of WiFi networks that you can connect to, including hidden networks. These apps will also show you WiFi networks that are beyond your “line of sight”.
This application offers connection to free WiFi networks in almost every city in the world. Contains an interactive map that identifies all access points in your vicinity. By clicking on the Free WiFi Near Me button, Wiffinity will show you how far you are from the nearest WiFi hotspot and how to get to it. Users can also add WiFi networks that are not in the app’s database.
This WiFi app contains approximately half a billion WiFi networks in its database. It may also not show you all hotspots that charge you to connect to them, have access time limits, or require you to register using a filtering system. Like other similar applications, this solution allows users to agree on whether the hotspot is free or requires a paid subscription.
The Facebook mobile app is an easy way to quickly find a WiFi network if you’ve already installed the app. To find free internet in the app, open the More menu and then tap on Find Wi-Fi. You may need to select the See More option at the bottom to view the results. If you cannot find WiFi networks where you are located, you can select a different area on the map and click Search this area to search for networks in the new area.
This WiFi app automatically connects your device to the best network where you are. It also contains a map showing the WiFi hotspots around you. WeFi provides up to twice the average data transfer rate compared to manually selecting a WiFi network.
How to stay safe using public WiFi networks
As you can see, there are various ways how you can find the nearest free WiFi by yourself. Whether you are on vacation, traveling with your family, or on a business trip, it is important to have an Internet connection to stay connected.
While public WiFi networks can be convenient and close at hand, it is imperative that you take certain precautions when connecting to them. One of the safest ways to keep your public WiFi secure is by using a VPN. A VPN encrypts your data, hides your location, and lets you surf the Internet anonymously.
Other ways to stay safe:
- Visit only sites with HTTPS
- Refrain from accessing sensitive data (for example, a bank account through an online bank)
- Provide your secondary “spam” email address if registration is required
- Avoid online payments and other transactions
- Cover your keyboard when entering any passwords or credentials
- Install an antivirus that offers parental control features for kids when they connect to public WiFi
- Always check that paid WiFi is legal and use a third-party payment system (such as e-money) to pay for it
- Make sure your antivirus is always up to date
We hope that now you guys have a pretty clear idea on how to get WiFi without internet provider. But be careful while using free WiFi. Stay safe while using. Technology has its dark sides as well.