Have you planned a special occasion in the wider Bay Area that will call for group transportation? You are in the proper location!
With information on how to make reservations, where to go, and what to expect while traveling, we have put together the definitive guide to the luxury party bus experience.
For a range of group activities, DoubleUp Tours buses and party buses are ideal. A group outing for a wedding, birthday celebration, concert, wine-tasting tour, prom, or sporting event may be on your agenda.
You are aware that you want to rent a party bus, but you are unsure of how to get started. We fully comprehend.
If you follow this basic, step-by-step guidance, the process of organizing transportation for small or large groups can appear simple and straightforward instead of daunting and frustrating.
It’s ideal to first clarify the essentials of your trip, like who, what, where, where, and why, before seeking a quote. With the aid of this knowledge, you and your friends will be able to celebrate more and with less expense and stress.
STEP 1: WHAT IS YOUR EVENT DATE AND LOCATION?
- Establishing the dates, hours, and places of your event is the first step in organizing an effective party bus journey. The same preliminary knowledge is relevant whether you’re planning a San Francisco bachelor party itinerary or a Napa Valley wine-sampling trip for a corporate team building event. To create the scope of service, pose these straightforward questions to yourself.
- When should we expect to be picked up in the party bus so that we have enough time to drive comfortably to the event location? Take into account potential freeway traffic, friends who might be tardy, and the event start time. Always allow 20 to 30 minutes extra for traffic because buses move more slowly than vehicles and Google Maps’ algorithm doesn’t take this into account.
- The best place to pick up your group is at the location you specify for pickup. Will there be enough parking for all visitors? Do parking restrictions apply after hours? Will there be easy access to Uber or Lyft after the bus drops off if visitors plan to drink?
- Limitations on Bus Access: Is there flat land where the pickup will take place so that passengers may be loaded and unloaded safely? Can the car circle around with enough room? Location: Is it on a dirt road, in a cul-de-sac, or an alley? Do you have any limits on commercial vehicles, like those that are frequently in place in San Francisco? The pick-up location will probably need to change to accommodate the large commercial truck because these are the kinds of streets that bus operators consider to be “red flags.”
- For instance, the form, turning radius, and height clearance of a 30-45 ft party bus are substantially different from those of a car. A bus can’t always go to a place just because a car can. Parking lots, Bart stations, hotels, or private residences with wide, open roadways and curbs painted yellow or white are all good options for pick-up and drop-off points. Take a look at our page on SF bus regulations.
STEP 2: DO YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR PARTY BUS EVENT?
- Although you are aware that the occasion is exceptional, do you know exactly which stops the party bus should make while you are having a blast? Everything that occurs between pick-up and drop-off is included in the “itinerary”. Are you certain of the number and kind of wineries you wish to visit on your Napa Valley wine tour? Do you have a specific restaurant and bar in mind for your San Francisco birthday night out?
- A detailed itinerary helps the organization provide you a precise price quote for your trip. It’s acceptable if you haven’t decided on all the specifics of your vacation yet. Please do your best to identify the city of destination and one potential venue stop so that we can go forward with a quote for your trip. Up until the day of your travel, the schedule might be changed as necessary.
The organization needs an itinerary for safety and planning reasons, which is the second justification. Large commercial trucks cannot enter some places in the Bay Area, including some wineries in Napa Valley and Coit Tower in San Francisco. We may help you weed out any troublesome places and recommend replacements by supplying the itinerary in advance.
Check Out: Party Bus Rental in New Jersey
STEP 3. DO YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE?
- It’s crucial to know how many people will be in your group when organizing a party bus group event. This component’s importance during the planning process can be attributed to two main factors.
- The first crucial step is to reduce the size of your group because this will enable you to find the magic party bus number: ($/pp) Cost Per Person. You can start by compiling a list of every person you anticipate attending the event and taking the bus. Send an RSVP request to everyone on the list using Facebook, Evite, or your preferred way. The longer the list, the better, as friends frequently have obligations that contradict. You can browse the party bus vehicle size possibilities once you have a basic estimate of the size of your gathering.
- For any occasion, Cali Party Bus San Francisco has the ideal bus, whether you have a small group of 10 or a large group of 35. You can search party bus options on the website after you know how many people will be traveling. Choose from our fleet’s 1-14 Person Mercedes Sprinter, 20-28 Person Tiffany Limo Bus, 40-50 Person Executive Limo Bus, and other vehicles by hovering your cursor over “vehicles” in the menu. As you consider your options, read about the party bus features, peruse images, and watch videos.
- In order to make a reservation with Cali Party Bus San Francisco, you must complete the first three steps.
STEP 4: RESERVING YOUR BUS FOR YOUR PARTY
- Congratulations! It’s simple to do this. Please complete the Rate Request Form at calipartybus.com/sanfrancisco. You will enter the details you gathered in steps 1, 2, and 3 on this straightforward form, including the day and time of your event, the location of pick-up, the city of destination, the itinerary, and the number of people in your party. A personalised pricing quotation will be sent to you as soon as you submit your form.
- The time has come to lock it in once you have received your quote and everything appears to be in order. A monetary down payment and a duly executed lease are required for confirmation.
- A $250 refundable security deposit is needed to secure the bus reservation. The entire sum is due when the item is picked up. The $250 hold is returned back to the card the following business day after your trip is over, provided there are no damages, incidentals, or cancellations. This procedure is comparable to the credit card hold you experience when renting a car or making a hotel reservation.
- Signing the rental agreement is important since it contains important information on the terms and conditions of the trip as well as any potential charges for damages or overtime. This is accessible at the time of reservation and on the business website. Visit a page with frequently asked questions about party buses to find quick answers to frequently asked questions.
- Save Your Confirmation Email: You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation number for your trip after the deposit has been made. If any revisions need to be made, keep this copy on hand as a guide.
STEP 5: GET IN THE PARTY MOOD
- Your reservation has been confirmed! Get ready for your party bus event as the date draws closer. Details make all the difference. From the pros at party buses, here are a few strategic tips.
- Collect the Money: Send out Venmo requests in advance for the $/pp amount if you are the event organizer and everyone using the bus will be contributing financially. You can avoid being saddled with the full bill on the day of the trip by taking care of the financial payments beforehand. Additionally, it’s a fantastic method to get people to RSVP with a financial commitment so that you don’t end up with just 5 people on a 40-person bus!
- Confirm Venues: If you’re going to a winery, brewery, or other place that requires a sampling reservation, be sure to call them personally well in advance to be sure they can handle your group size on your preferred date. For group trips and tastings, the majority of wineries and breweries demand bookings.
- Visit a store: A celebration aboard a party bus is incomplete without your preferred alcoholic beverages. As long as all passengers are above 21, party buses have a B.Y.O.B. policy and alcohol consumption is permitted. Unfortunately, if even one passenger is under the legal drinking age, alcohol is not permitted on party buses. The bus has wet bars throughout for passengers of legal drinking age to store their alcoholic beverages. Ice should not be forgotten. In addition to offering free cups, paper towels, and trash bags, Cali Party Bus San Francisco also sells ice and water packages for your convenience.
- Everyone wants to be the DJ when there is music playing! Quentin Gray, General Manager of Cali Party Bus San Francisco, said that he frequently witnesses parties arguing over the music. The best results appear to be obtained when one individual creates and adheres to a playlist. Most journeys last at least four hours, which is sufficient time to listen to all of the 20 most popular songs of the past two decades. A fantastic sound system will be installed in the party bus, and visitors can connect to it using bluetooth or provided aux/iphone connections.