A woman’s health is one delicate aspect that requires great attention. In that case, your health calls for not just any paramedic but one with experience and skills to help you achieve your health goals as a woman. A certified and registered nurse-midwife Robyn Reese, CNM, APRN, provides 25 years of nursing experience delivering her health services. She passionately develops positive bonds with her colleagues to empower patients through support and education. Trinity gynecology healthcare offers complete cutting-edge services to all women, adolescents through to adults.
To learn more or experience the Suncoast Women’s Care services, call our office in FL or schedule an online appointment today.
Understanding obstetrics and gynecology
It is a medicine branch dealing with childbirth, caring for, and women therapies associated with childbearing.
It is concerned with maintaining the health of women and their diseases, especially the reproductive system conditions.
Often, gaining the training and education for the two fields happens concurrently. A physician specializing in both cases offers surgical and medical care expertise and skills in pregnancy, childbearing, and reproductive system disorders.
In that regard, Nurse Robyn offers a range of healthcare services, including; primary care, family planning, pre-conceptual care, prenatal and childbirth care, postpartum, and gynecology care.
Who is a gynecologist?
A doctor specialized in the healthcare of female reproductive systems or organs. They treat clients with female organs whether or not they recognize them as women.
When should you visit a gynecologist?
Robyn recommends an annual screening and experiencing symptoms like vulvar, virginal, and pelvic pain or unusual bleeding coming from the uterus. Some the conditions treated include:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- The incontinence of the fecal and urinary.
- Family planning such as; sterilization, termination of the pregnancy, and contraception.
- Pelvic organs complications with anchorage tissues such as muscles and ligaments.
- Complications associated with fertility, pregnancy, menopause, and menstruation.
- Premalignant disorders like cervical dysplasia and endometrial hyperplasia.
- Female abnormalities of the congestion of the reproductive tract.
- Gynecological emergency care.
- Health complications relating to a bisexual and same-sex relationship.
- Tumors associated with pregnancy as well as reproductive tract-related cancers.
- Inflammation of the pelvic such as abscesses.
- Chronic conditions like endometriosis affect the reproductive system.
With a broad experience and training, Robyn and her team offer general care incorporating preventative therapies, diagnosis, and treating complications like low back pain, acne, mood fluctuations, and headaches.
To some extent, she treats conditions like;
- Psychiatric disorders such as personality disorders and depression
- Some hormonal and thyroid disorders
- Sexual assault and domestic violence
She includes lifestyle advice in preventative therapy concerning issues like weight loss and quitting smoking.
Robyn encourages patient-doctor relationships, which enhances openness and trust. It all enables you to raise concerns comfortably through questions on sexuality, menstruation, and much more. More to that, the bond contacts if there come to occur a symptom in the future. The relationship grants her a chance to offer guidance of your general welfare via counseling on essential lifestyle and health aspects.
Call our office in Florida or schedule an online appointment today to learn more about our gynecological health care services.