The National Database and Registration Authority have established new rules and policies to assist the public in obtaining death certificates and canceling deceased persons’ CNICs. If you live in a place where a NADRA Card is not permitted and have acquired the nationality of that country, you can cancel your NADRA Card and apply for POC. If you receive two documents by mistake, it implies you have one CNIC and one NICOP, and you can cancel one of them.
A cancellation certificate is a registration document that is used to record the termination of an ID card in the event of the death of a citizen. Any blood-related having a valid NIC/NICOP, a union council death certificate, and the deceased family member’s gravesite certificate may request for cancellation. The original ID card of the deceased is burned at NRC to ensure that it cannot be abused. The applicant does not need to visit any NADRA Registration Center to apply for a NADRA Card Renewal (NRC). It is feasible to complete the process online.
What Do You Have To do?
The applicant seeking CNIC / NICOP cancellation through the NADRA Card Center must have a tracking ID for cancellation, as well as proof of online payment, which must be presented to the NADRA Card Center.
- You can apply for your cancellation certificate by visiting the NADRA Card Center website
- Following are the steps that you will be following at the NCC:
- You need to apply for cancellation
- Your photograph will be captured
- Your fingerprints and signature will be taken
- Your needed data entry will be completed, and the form will be printed for your perusal.
- You will be handed over a printed version of your application form
Why is a fee charged at the start of your application?
Because the applicant’s current record will be displayed during the application process, the fee is collected before the application is submitted if the application type is Modification. In the case of other application types, the money will be collected at the end of the application.
How do we use your data?
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
- The general types of personal information that we may process (in the event of personal data obtained indirectly from you, the source, and specific categories of these this kind of data)
- The purposes for which we may process personal data, as well as the legal bases for doing so
In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your data restricted. The following is the situation:
You question the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is illegal, but you oppose its erasure; we no longer need the personal data for our processing, but it is required to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights. You have raised an objection to the procedure, which will be investigated.
If processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to hold your data. We will, however, only handle information with your permission; if we need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; if it is in the public interest; or if it is necessary to defend the rights of another natural or legal person.Please Share it to everyone: