Do you want to know the best way to cure breast cancer? Well, advancement in technology will help you to cure it. Depending on your cancer’s stage, doctor will notify you of your available treatment options. The patient and his family have to make countless choices regarding treatments. Such decisions are personal and often come with fear and anxiety.
One should understand the goals and risks of each treatment available to him. Breast cancer treatments are improving and developing with time. Medical procedures to get bigger breasts are unhealthy. Increasing breast naturally is always recommended.
Which breast cancer treatment is best for me?
Consulting a doctor and informing him about your medical history is a primary requirement to get the best treatment. Knowing about your body immunity, age, size of the tumor, which stage, whether that tumor secret HERE2 protein or not, and other preferences plays a pivotal role in decision making. Talking and discussing options with your friends will keep you strong mentally.
The surgeon removes harmful lymph nodes from the breast by Surgery, Radioactive therapy, Chemotherapy, Hormone therapy, immunotherapy, and targeted therapy.
Treatment available for breast cancer:
1. Surgery is to separate the cancerous tumor from the body. It includes:
- Lumpectomy: It removes the tumor and adjacent tissue, leaving the breast. After the surgery, radiation therapy is suggested. It is also leveled as breast-conserving surgery. A woman who is identified with BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene mutations can go for this treatment.
- Mastectomy:The surgeon removes the infected breast. There is a skin-sparing mastectomy, nipple-sparing mastectomy, or total skin-sparing mastectomy. The surgeon, after going through your medical reports will decide which mastectomy to conduct.
- Sentinel node biopsy: More than 3 lymph nodes are removed from the forelimb connected to the tumor. This lymph will be tested for further tests. Patients whose sentinel lymph nodes are not cancerous can follow this procedure. It has many side effects like numbness of the arm and many more.
- Axillary lymph node dissection: After sentinel node biopsy, lymph will be tested and if they are cancerous then the doctor will remove more lymph nodes. This is not necessary for a woman who has been diagnosed at an early stage.
- Contralateral prophylactic mastectomy: This removes the other healthy breast to lower the chance to develop cancer again.
2. Radiation therapy: High-powered radiation like External-beam radiation therapy, Intra-operative radiation, Brachytherapy is used to kill cancer cells.
3. Chemotherapy: It is suggestedbefore surgery. It includes pills and other drugs.
4. Hormone therapy: Estrogen and progesterone hormones are injected inside the body, which reduces cancer cells. Medicines like tamoxifen are prescribed to woman.
5. Immunotherapy: It targets your immune system. Medicines like Atezolizumab and sacituzumabgovitecan-hziy is suggested to treat triple-negative breast cancer.
Herbal treatments to cure breast cancer:
Garlic contains a huge amount of organic sulfides, polysulfide, and ajoene, which lowers cancerous cells’ production. Due to the presence of the phenolic substance in turmeric, it is highly advisable to consume this daily. A healthy diet and regular exercise is the best way to cure breast cancer.
New treatment for breast cancer:
- Enhertu: When surgery fails to control the spread of HERE2-positive breast cancer, Enhertu is the only effective way to treat it. In December 2019, it was approved by the FDA.
- Trodelvy: In April 2020, this treatment was approved by FDA to treat metastatic triple-negative breast cancer.
It’s important not to compare yourself with others, love yourself, and lower your stress. Emotional well-being is so important to stay healthy. It’s important to have a good fight for your life. Your journey will surely bring positive change to this world. Underdeveloped breasts do not lower your chance of breast cancer.