In many ways, skin is the body’s first defense against harmful elements. It’s not only the largest organ of the human body, but it’s also one of the most protective organs a person can have. The skin has many health functions, including:
- Helping keep physical senses intact, such as feeling touch and pain
- Regulating body temperature
- Assisting blood production and nervous systems
- Being one of the primary frames for the human body
These are just a few reasons why it’s a really good idea to take great care of your skin and body. Yet, sometimes, that’s easier said than done.
Life has a way of weathering human skin and changing how the body looks. When someone doesn’t like how they look, it can have a major impact on a person’s mental health. So, if there’s something you can do to enhance your body image, why not do it? Welcome to Morpheus8.
The Wonder of Morpheus8
So, what is Morpheus8? Essentially, Morpheus8 is a micro needling device that is used to revitalize the skin and contour the body. Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that helps stimulate collagen production and restore the skin’s youthful appearance.
As people age, the skin loses elasticity and becomes more fragile. It’s more difficult to retain vital moisture that helps keep the skin healthy, supple, and taut. Skin, which is generally self-healing, is more prone to injury and takes more time to heal when people get older. Morpheus8 provides a solution that helps reverse the skin’s aging process, turning back time to give you the skin you really want to see yourself in.
How It Works
To understand how Morpheus8 works, it’s important to have a brief primer on the mechanics of skin. Skin is made of three different layers, which include:
- The epidermis – is the top layer of skin that you see every day.
- Dermis – the middle layer of skin underneath the epidermis that you may see with a scratch or cut.
- Hypodermis – the bottom layer of skin that is mainly comprised of fat cells, also known as adipose tissue, and is the closest layer to the human body.
This micro-needling procedure uses the Morpheus8 radio frequency treatment, taking the energy generated by radiofrequency and applying it to various parts of the skin. The device uses heat to penetrate the deeper layers of adipose tissue to help sculpt the skin from the inside out. As it targets the bottom layer, collagen production is stimulated, as well as nerve endings, hair follicles, and glands.
The Morpheus8 body sculpting treatment is an education for the skin. It resets the skin’s functions, allowing it to “relearn” how to reorganize itself and naturally start producing in a youth-like manner. Some of the advantageous skin benefits the procedure provides are:
- Removing skin blemishes and imperfections such as scars, dark spots, stretch marks, age spots, and sun damage.
- Preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth.
- Reducing large pores.
- Smoothing wrinkles and lines
- Works for all skin tones and different skin types.
The procedure is also versatile, working for different areas of the face and body. Some common parts of the skin that Morpheus8 is great for include:
- Under-eye areas
- Vaginal Tissue
- Above the Knee
- Full Face
Microneedling is fairly fast compared to other types of skin treatments because it can be done on-site. Treatments could be done in several phases, but the recovery time is relatively brief. The fountain of youth doesn’t have to be a myth if Morpheus8 is something you want to try. You can, in fact, be young more than once!