Most iPhone users might wonder why iPhone headphone safety prevents them from listening to music. But no worries anymore, in this article, we will walk you through the steps of how to turn off headphone safety on an iPhone.
It allows you to enjoy your favorite tunes without any restriction of sound limit and annoying notifications. But there are several reasons for having headphone safety turned on while listening to something on your iPhone.
Some people might not want others to hear what song they are listening to. Or sometimes someone could have a sensitive ear, and they need to turn safe off if they are in a noisy environment.
It would be helpful knowing that if a headset does not have a microphone, it will be necessary to turn off the “Hearing Control” setting.
Besides everything else, we are here with the solution; there are some easy steps in this blog that will help you know how to turn off headphone safety on iPhone.
What is Headphone Safety Feature?
In 2020, with the release of the iOS 14, Apple launched a new hearing feature. The feature is introduced to check the real-time audio decibel levels through a new option available in the Setting.
The feature was added to iOS to make sure that headphone audio levels are safe for the health of your ears.
In simple words, your iPhone will itself determine whether you are listening to too loud music. If so, the iPhone will lower the sound levels on its own and send you a notification of a warning.
Although it’s a serious matter to consider, several user counterarguments and believes that private corporations cannot decide for them, moreover, it allows you to turn off headphone safety iOS 14 in your devices.
Moreover, look here for the best-rated wireless headphones for TV and enjoy the ultimate sound quality.
Turn off Headphone Safety on iPhone
If you need to turn of headphone safety on your iPhone, you need to learn turn off headphone safety procedure on iPhone 6S. To fix the headphone safety or turn it off this, you need to follow the following simple steps:
- At first, open the ‘Setting’ and then select ‘General.’
- Now, you need to open ‘Accessibility’ and after that ‘Hearing’ (underneath it would say Interact with your Phone).
- After selecting ‘Hearing,’ scroll down till you see the ‘Hearing Control’ section in the list.
- Under the ‘Hearing Control’ section, there is a toggle next to ‘Hearing Control.’
- You need to slide it from green to white when you find that toggle.
- After sliding that toggle from green to white, you will be able to listen to your music without having headphones safely on.
You can contact Apple Support if you still cannot hear your tunes. They will
resolve the problem for you.
Turn off Headphone Safety on iPhone 11
Read the following content carefully if you need to know how to turn off headphone safety on iPhone 11. Follow the step by step instructions, so you should be able to disable the feature:
- Go to the ‘Setting’ on your iPhone.
- Navigate and choose the ‘Sound & Haptics.’
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Headphone Safety Option.’
- Disable the ‘Headphone Notifications’ option. You can also disable the volume limiter on the iPhone by dialing ‘Reduce Loud Sounds.’
Following these steps will make you able to turn off the headphone safety in your iPhone 11. In addition, if you want to know how to turn off headphone safety on iPhone 12, you need to follow the same procedure.
How to Turn Off Headphone Safety On iPhone 13?
Are you annoyed by the headphone safety feature on your iPhone but don’t know how to turn off headphone safety on iPhone 13? There is nothing to worry about; we have come up with the easiest way to solve your problem.
You need to open the ‘Setting on your iPhone 13 and follow the steps mentioned below to turn off headphone safety:
- First of all, select ‘Sound.’
- After that, you need to tap on ‘Headphone Safety.’
- Then, tap on the toggle button on the side of Headphone Notifications. It will turn off the headphone notifications on the iPhone.
- Moreover, if you wish to remove the loud sound limit, you need to tap on the toggle button beside ‘Reduce Loud Sounds,’ or you can simply adjust the slider according to your requirement.
Now, you can enjoy your mobile audio without any headphone safety. the same procedure will apply if you want to ensure how to turn off headphone safety on iPhone 12 pro max.