Chyawanprash is a herbal remedy popular for its multifaceted benefits. It is dark-colored and resembles a spread. It is replete with extensive health advantages. Mothers are huge sticklers of Chyawanprash because it restores the body harmony. It is also an excellent Ayurvedic immunity booster and heightens persistence among humans. This ordinary looking substance has a penchant for fixing health anomalies. It is accompanied by powerful herbs, spices, minerals and vitamin C. It is an Ayurvedic supplement that prevents ill health and possesses rejuvenating properties. Immunomodulatory effects fortify it. Some of the primary entailed health benefits of Chyawanprash include helping in digestion, enhancing cardiac function, improving memory retention, brain function and a healthier body.
Ayurveda is a pseudoscience that dates back to many ages. Its practices have greatly profited people and remain to be a profoundly hallowed practice. One of its greatest impartations is Chyawanprash, a magnificent ayurvedic immunity booster helping hundreds of people worldwide. It is extensively used for conditions like Deepana (improves stomach fire), rochana (incites appetite), Vamana (inhibits nausea and vomiting), Shonitasthapana (inhibits bleeding), Kasahara ( alleviates cough), Shwasha (relieves breathing difficulties), Amahara (fixes digestion problems), Dahahara (soothes burning sensation), Trutahara (relieves excess thirst) and several others. It has numerous advantages and should be added to one’s regimen.
Mythology suggests that two ancient sages of holistic science devised a rejuvenating formula to restore youthfulness. “Chyawan” was the sage who birthed the herb, and “prash” means to prepare. Hence the term Chyawanprash was coined. It constitutes a category of drugs named “Rasayana”, which consists of revitalizing tonics intended to maintain youth and defer aging.
It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants like vitamin C, proteins, dietary fiber, sodium, and ample alkaloids and saponins. This is an excellent supplement for the heart, blood vessels and cholesterol levels. Despite containing exceptional goodness, Chyawanprash includes no fats, cholesterol or calories.
This is a reputable herbal formulation that people have relied on for eternity. Everyone has a vivid memory of consuming Chyawanprash as a child. Regardless of age and gender, this Ayurvedic supplement is unequivocally beneficial. It is sharply sweet with a sour taste and spicy
The physical appearance of Chyawanprash is jam-like. It is reckoned to be an Anupama or carrier that aids in formulating all the unimaginable herbs and spices in one so that the human body can easily employ them for revival and immunization purposes. It is developed using Neem, Amlaki, Pippali, Ashwagandha, Kesar, Ghrita, Shahad, Tulsi, Elaichi, Arjun, Brahmi, and Safed Chandana.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING CHYAWANPRASH
1) The presence of these impeccable antioxidants allows Chyawanprash to act as a splendid immunity booster. It combats microbes and shields the body against pathogens. Additionally, the body receives antifungal and antibacterial properties, preventing cold, cough, fever, sore throat, and other respiratory anomalies.
2) It is also pivotal in promoting digestion. It dwindles gas formation because of its anti-flatulent properties. Also, bloating and abdominal distension can be avoided. The powder contains ample fiber, which is a perfect remedy for constipation and related digestion woes. It also possesses an antacid property that helps in the prevention of acid formation in one’s body. Treating indigestion, ulcer, gastritis and promoting better digestion is possible with Chyawanprash.
3) Anjuna and Ashwagandha present in Chyawanprash are excellent agents for fighting heart ailments. They relax the cardiac system and calms down one’s mind. It also helps patients who are suffering from arrhythmias. It also holds notable significance in strengthening heart muscles, lowering cholesterol and preventing blood pressure. This, in turn, reduces the likelihood of developing atherosclerosis, heart attacks, heart blocks and blood clots.
4) Chyawanprash can stunt the aging process. It was created with the same rationale in mind. Its regenerative effects enhance tissue repair and hold potent antioxidant properties. It shields the body from wear and tear and dwindles the aging process of the heart, lungs, liver and skin.
5) One can battle their fertility woes with Chyawanprash. It boosts libido and promotes fertility among men. It also possesses aphrodisiac properties that reduce mental stress and anxiety. It improves stamina and virility among women. Intaking Chyawanprash with milk before sleeping can enhance blood circulation and help both men and women.
Chyawanprash is embedded with numerous health- benefits. It is a gift that keeps on giving. People have also lost significant weight aiding this herbal supplement. While there is no scientific testimony to back this theory, consuming it will never inflict harm. One must try inculcating in their diet to see apparent results. Because everybody is subjective, so they may react differently to it.