Chyawanprash is a herbal remedy popular for its multifaceted benefits. It is dark-colored and resembles a spread. It is replete with extensive health advantages. Mothers are huge sticklers of Chyawanprash because it restores body harmony. It is also an excellent Ayurvedic immunity booster and heightens persistence among humans. This ordinary-looking substance has a penchant for fixing health anomalies.
It is accompanied by powerful herbs, spices, minerals, and vitamin C. It is an Ayurvedic supplement that prevents ill health and possesses rejuvenating properties. Immunomodulatory effects fortify it. Some of the primary entailed health benefits of Chyawanprash include helping in digestion, enhancing cardiac function, improving memory retention, brain function, and a healthier body.
Ayurveda is a pseudoscience that dates back to many ages. Its practices have greatly profited people and remain to be a profoundly hallowed practice. One of its greatest impartations is Chyawanprash, a magnificent ayurvedic immunity booster helping hundreds of people worldwide.
It is extensively used for conditions like Deepana (improves stomach fire), Rachana (incites appetite), Vamana (inhibits nausea and vomiting), Shonitasthapana (inhibits bleeding), Kasahara ( alleviates cough), Shwasha (relieves breathing difficulties), Amahara (fixes digestion problems), Dahahara (soothes burning sensation), Trutahara (relieves excess thirst) and several others. It has numerous advantages and should be added to one’s regimen.
Mythology suggests that two ancient sages of holistic science devised a rejuvenating formula to restore youthfulness. “Chyawan” was the sage who birthed the herb, and “prash” means to prepare. Hence the term Chyawanprash was coined. It constitutes a category of drugs named “Rasayana”, which consists of revitalizing tonics intended to maintain youth and defer aging.
It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants like vitamin C, proteins, dietary fiber, sodium, and ample alkaloids and saponins. This is an excellent supplement for the heart, blood vessels, and cholesterol levels. Despite containing exceptional goodness, Chyawanprash includes no fats, cholesterol, or calories.
This is a reputable herbal formulation that people have relied on for eternity. Everyone has a vivid memory of consuming Chyawanprash as a child. Regardless of age and gender, this Ayurvedic supplement is unequivocally beneficial. It is sharply sweet with a sour taste and spicy connotation.
The physical appearance of Chyawanprash is jam-like. It is reckoned to be an Anupama or carrier that aids in formulating all the unimaginable herbs and spices in one so that the human body can easily employ them for revival and immunization purposes. It is developed using Neem, Amlaki, Pippali, Ashwagandha, Kesar, Ghrita, Shahad, Tulsi, Elaichi, Arjun, Brahmi, and Safed Chandana.
The healing properties of Chyavanprash are recognized by European and British doctors, which makes it possible to recommend it for use for:
- increasing the body’s immunity ;
- effective fight against infections;
- against atherosclerosis and obesity;
- to reduce tension and increase stress resistance;
- treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- fight against sexual dysfunctions (infertility, impotence, etc.);
- treatment of diseases of the respiratory system (bronchitis, tuberculosis, etc.);
- relieving stress, overcoming depression and chronic fatigue;
- strengthening memory and increasing efficiency;
- prevention of occupational diseases (for example, when working with radioactive materials or hazardous substances);
- prevention of oncology;
- prevention of aging.
Also, the tool can be used during the recovery period after severe surgical interventions.
Product varieties – Benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash
The Dabur company produces several types of Chyawanprash.
- Immunity and strength. A drug for raising immunity improves the functioning of the digestive tract, strengthens blood vessels, cleanses the body of toxins, brings cholesterol back to normal, helps speed up the process of losing weight. Relieves menstrual pain for women. The taste is pungent and spicy.
- Prevention of colds with citrus flavor.
- Consists of very spicy mango puree.
- Consists of antioxidant particles with a small amount of amla, pepper, sugar, sea shell powder.
- Helps in the fight against stress during mental stress, improves memory and tastes good.
- It slows down the aging of the body and fights infections. Recommended for use in the off-season.
- Children’s remedy with protein and calcium, which allows the child’s body to develop correctly. It is produced in the form of a capsule with a chocolate-vanilla flavor.
- Increases immunity, improves brain function, normalizes blood pressure. Recommended for diabetics.
You should choose the right product based on the recommendations and age category. For example, for children, you can take Chavan Junior, and for people with diabetes – Euro without sugar.
Composition and aspects of preparation
The recipe for this miracle cure is over three thousand years old. The main ingredient is amla (Indian gooseberry), which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition it, the composition includes 34 more components, including a variety of herbs, fruits, and berries. Honey and ghee are taken as two additional ingredients.
The original recipe consisted of 36 components, but in the modern interpretation, you can see compositions that include from 25 to 80 positions. The original form of the drug was vegetarian, but not vegan (75% was honey and ghee, and the remaining 25% were herbal ingredients).
There are recipes for vegans that are sugar and fat-free. Of course, they contain carbohydrates (fructose), but they do not contain honey, which allows people with diabetes to use chyawanprash.
The elixir is considered to be practically harmless since it contains only natural ingredients. But in some cases, it can cause allergic reactions. For example, digestive problems, heartburn, flatulence, bloating, etc. may appear. The list of contraindications for taking Chyawanprash is quite small:
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- type 1 diabetes mellitus;
- personal intolerance to the components of the elixir;
- age up to 4 years.
- Should be taken carefully:
- in the initial stages of diabetes (it is better to take the composition without sugar);
- during pregnancy, breastfeeding.
The risk of such complications is minimal since each component of the drug is balanced and used in small quantities.
Health benefits of Chyawanprash
- When the seasons change, many viral, fungal and bacterial infections are likely to occur. This Ayurvedic formulation, known as Chyawanprash, helps in fighting it. Thus, it provides protection for the body.
- Asthma or chronic bronchitis is currently not unaffected by many people. If you want to cure these diseases, then Chyawanprash can be a great option. It does this by improving the functioning of the lungs.
- Heat strokes are also reduced by the continuous use of chyawanprash. This medicine helps keep your heart healthier and stronger.
- When you consume large amounts of food, indigestion occurs. Most of the food remains undigested. Regular use of Chyawanprash Dabur will improve digestion. It will also aid in the efficient absorption of nutrients from the food you eat.
- Any constipation, nausea, gas, flatulence or even diarrhea can be treated with regular intake of this active Ayurvedic blend.
- Over time, toxins build up in the body. Chyawanprash may be the best way to purify blood naturally.
- After 30 years, your skin begins to show signs of aging. Facial wrinkles and gray hair are fairly common. Chyawanprash has anti-aging properties that can help you delay these symptoms.
- Sexual stamina and pleasure can also be enhanced with this formulation.
- People with pulmonary tuberculosis can breathe a sigh of relief. This Ayurvedic medicine can work as an excellent remedy for this condition.
- Radiant skin and a lighter complexion are another effect of using Chyawanprash.
Chyawanprash is embedded with numerous health- benefits. It is a gift that keeps on giving. People have also lost significant weight aiding this herbal supplement. While there is no scientific testimony to back this theory, consuming it will never inflict harm. One must try inculcating in their diet to see apparent results. Because everybody is subjective, so they may react differently to it.Please Share it to everyone: