SSC CGL is an exam that commences every year. The staff selection commission conducts this exam to filter suitable candidates for various vacancies. The combined graduate level exam comes in various stages with several levels. So, it is essential to appear in the SSC CGL Online Mock Test. The mock test will help you get used to all the relevant questions that will come in your SSC CGL exams 2020.
About SSC CGL mock test 2020
Attempting the SSC CGL mock test offers a lot of benefits. It helps you get acquainted with all the latest patterns that can come in your SSC CGL exams. Here are some basic points on why you should attempt the SSC CGL mock test.
- It helps you know the latest trends and types of question that will come in your exams
- You can increase your efficiency, speed, and accuracy
- You can check where you are strong at and where you are weak
Salient features of SSC CGL mock test 2020
The SSC CGL mock test series offers you some features that you won’t even get in your SSC CGL online coaching. Here are some features of the mock test for SSC CGL.
- The experts go through thousands of research before making a mock test series. So, this lets you know about all the crucial topics
- The mock tests consist of different questions from the various syllabus
- The mock test offers you about 4 chapter tests, which include questions from Tier-I, tier-II, and Tier-III.
- You can easily know the difficulty level and where you are standing.
Check Out: How to assist students with online class.
In brief about SSC CGL exams
SSC CGL exams come in four different stages. It includes Tier-I, II, III, and IV. The staff selection commission notifies you about all the important dates on the official platform. You can easily spot all the latest updates. The tier-I exam is usually an objective type test in which you will appear multiple-choice questions. On qualifying for the tier-I exam, you can move on to the tier-II.
Similarly, the tier-II exam is also an objective type test. This will offer you a question to test your quantitative ability, English, statistics, and many more. So, you need to ensure that you go through the SSC CGL online mock test. This is because; it is the only alternative to know all the latest questions. After qualifying for the tier-II exam, you will move on to the Tier-III.
The tier-III is a descriptive paper where you will get questions from English, Hindi, essay, letter, and application writing. On qualifying the tier-III, you will then appear in the last stage of the exam. And that is tier-IV. It is a computer proficiency test that will test your skills on computers.
Now that you know about all the tiers and the questions that you will face in your SSC CGL exams, you should appear the mock tests as much as possible. It will help you know all those crucial questions that will come in your exams. And you can also know about the difficulty level of your exam.