There are times when we accidentally save a document or image on the wrong page orientation for our PDF files. Thanks to your viewer software, you can easily rotate the file so you can view and read it properly. However, these viewing options are not permanent. So, the moment you close the file and open it again, it will be back to the same upside-down orientation.
Luckily for you, there is an option to save your PDF permanently in the right direction. With the help of an online PDF tool such as PDFBear, you can make a copy of the PDF file in the correct format. In that way, you wouldn’t need to repeatedly rotate the page each time to open the file. In this article, we will teach you how to permanently rotate pdf files in no time.
How to permanently rotate your PDF files?
The first thing that you need to do is to open a browser and visit PDFBear’s website. From there, you will have a menu on top of the page. Hover your mouse to Tools and choose Rotate PDF under the View & Edit PDF list. It will route you to another page where you can perform the process.
On this page, all you need to do is to follow four simple steps:
1. Upload the PDF file that you want to rotate by choosing it on your computer. You can also drag and drop the file on the space provided on the page.
2. Automatically, the platform will scan your file. Once it opens the file, you just need to select the pages that you want to rotate. From there, you can click on the circular arrow until you tilt the page on your desired orientation.
3. Once done, you just need to click on “Apply” and wait for the process to finish. Depending on your Internet connection, it may take up to 2 minutes.
4. Once finished, the tool will give you an option to download and save the file on your computer. You can also copy the link if you want to share it on other platforms.
Check Out: 7 things you can do with an online PDF tool
It’s as easy as that! You do not need to download or install anything to complete the process. It will not also ask you to log in or sign up for minimal use of the website.
Key Points to Remember:
When using PDFBear, here are some things that you need to remember.
- Regardless if you need to convert single or multiple pages, PDFBear will do the job for you. They have a user-friendly display on the website that allows you to easily review each page you want to rotate. Of course, sometimes only some pages are in the wrong orientation. With PDFBear, you can rotate them properly with no hassle.
- This online PDF tool is compatible with all devices and operating systems, which makes it easier for you to rotate your files whenever you need them. For instance, if you are using your iPad and you suddenly received an email with the PDF pages in the wrong orientation, you can easily correct them by going into PDFBear’s website. The same goes for your laptops and smartphones. With just a click of a button, you can easily get the job done.
- Once you downloaded the file from PDFBear, it is now saved on the new orientation permanently. You do not need to repeat the process each time you will open the file. It saves you time plus it is convenient to use.
- This is a better alternative if you do not have access to any editing software for PDF such as Adobe Acrobat. It does the same job without charging you with anything.
- If you want to maximize the features of PDFBear, such as the use of cloud storage, you can sign up for their Pro membership. In that way, you can easily access all the files that you modified and converted to their website on all your devices.
Read Now: How to eat avocado for weight loss?
View your PDF perfectly with PDFBear
Page orientation plays a big role in making sure that your PDF document looks professional and presentable at all times. Of course, you do not want to send confidential contracts to your client that will require them to tilt their heads as they read it, right?
With the help of PDFBear, you conveniently rotate your PDF files in as easy as 4 simple steps. It’s an effective and quick solution that will surely be beneficial in the long run. Visit their website to know more about the different features that you can do with your PDF file!
Read Now: How to Consume Flax Seeds – Its Benefits