Microsoft Outlook is typically used to send and receive emails from various web pages with which you can easily connect. However, they face some technical challenges and failures. One of the most common error code while using Outlook is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. In this article, we will describe how you can solve this error code.
You may encounter this error when sending an email from your Outlook Express account. Error message: Failed to connect to server. Socket error 10051 Error number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
Error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] What does this email mean?
Thanks to SMTP Server, an SMTP Server error Using Configuration Error in the Email Client Application (Outlook App) for Outgoing (SMTP) Email Server[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Is always removed.
This error message also occurs when this username, password, server authentication, or server IP address issue arises during receiving and sending the email. If you want to fix this error, you’ll have to ask the email provider if they need a mail server authentication,
If the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code appears, it indicates that you are not working properly with Outlook. So what to do to make Outlook work properly? Before that, let’s try to know in-depth about this error.
What is the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and why does it occur?
Error #: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is caused by a conflict with the SMTP server and has occurred due to incorrect software settings. You should double-check that all the parameters entered are correct with port numbers, authentications, and secure connection.
Click on the Tools Menu, select the account that is causing the problem and click on properties. Check if the outgoing mail server (SMTP) name is correct. Like the picture below:
If the server requires authentication, select the My server requires authentication check box.
Click on More Settings. Make sure the SMTP port number matches your FAE. If the connection should be secure, check the box, this server requires a secure SSL connection. Like the picture below:
my server requires a secure connection.
Here are some basic guidelines to Solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Code
There are many solutions to resolve this error, but we are going to discuss 6 simplest and working methods to resolve this error as quickly as possible.
Now, we will discuss 6 easiest techniques to correct error code [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
The problem with Microsoft Outlook on Windows 10, as expressed by Outlook Express or Windows Mail, is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. Most of these glitches are caused by the SMTP server’s claim that the client has cracked to send letters without proper record settings.
This guide will explain six basic techniques to understand your mistake [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
Check Out: How to install Discord on Windows 10
Method 1: Fixing via the Programs and Features tab
- Try to fix the Outlook Express error through the program and features through the auto-fix system.
- Hook and scan software Snap on Windows and High Points
- Select “OK” in the Search on Edit Programs and Features window header and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When done, run Outlook again and check if the error code has been deleted.
Method 2: Check the required worker configuration as follow.
- Get the software and open Outlook.
- Open and record the appropriate file settings.
- Now you have to select the record from the Outlook tab in the record settings window.
- In the next step just select your account, click on it, and after more settings.
- Now you need to open your Webmail setting and click the Active Worker tab.
- The key option here is to fix SMTP and check to save the settings.
- In the meantime, click Yes, then restart Outlook to see if the error has been corrected. If not, move on to the next step. If not, then click OK and see if the error is corrected.
Method 3: Test for duplicate accounts and delete duplicate accounts.
- We have to see if the accounts have been duplicated or not. The resolution behind[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] can be found in the same way and deleting records may be the answer. Follow the options below.
- Outlook Snap-on Menu
- Show menu record settings and mailing tab image.
- Check and pick up the copy account in recovery.
- Snap-On has removed a copy account. Now uninstall a Microsoft Outlook copy account.
Method 4: Change the server port number
- Open Outlook selects a file to go to account settings.
- Click Email and select from your Email Account list.
- An email address will be created with a new window.
- Tap Internet Email Settings for more settings.
- Advanced tab press
- Now the port number (S.M.P.T.) from 465 to 587 needs to be updated.
- To save a lot of changes, click on okay many |to stop waste«>
- Edit SMTP port SIM in Outlook Setting Port SMTP Number
- Once the settings are complete, restart Outlook and check if the error has been removed.
Method 5: Check the anti-virus software on your window
In this approach, a simple solution to the error can also be found. Quickly disable antivirus to prevent Microsoft Outlook from communicating with the email client.
- Disable anti-virus measures.
- Select Settings Start
- Click Security and Upgrade
- Click on Windows Security
- Select security for viruses/threats,
- There are different settings for disabling each anti-virus software. Check the program you are using regularly.
- Each antivirus is blocked by different settings. Check what you are using.
- If you still encounter the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], go to Strategy 6.
Method 6: Install and uninstall Outlook
The new solution to this problem is to uninstall and reinstall Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]. After downloading the account again, try adding an alternate account.
- Uninstall the following steps from Microsoft Outlook:
- Tap on Control Panel software and features.
- Search Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook is part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Double click on Microsoft Office 365.
In this post, we focus on some fixing strategies for [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error codes, we tried to solve this problem with our possible steps. We hope you can easily resolve your issue.