COVID-19 has not only affected the business world, market, and job-doers; it has affected student life as well. The JEE exam that is known to be one of the most important for undergraduate students, especially engineering aspirants, is also having problems. Due to the increase in cases, NTA had to postpone the April and May sessions of the exam.
Though the CBSE class 12 exams are canceled, the last 2 phases of the JEE Main 2021 are yet to happen. With the number of cases slowing up throughout the country and people recovering well, it is expected that these remaining sessions would be conducted in either July or August. Nevertheless, the dates are still to be released.
Some important dates for JEE aspirants
- Issuing of the admit card for the April session- Yet to be announced
- The JEE Main 2021 exam date for the April session- Yet to be announced
- The main answer key of the JEE April session- It is postponed
- Result of JEE Main for April session- yet to be announced
- Registration of May session- delayed
- Exam date of May session- postponed
Check complete JEE Mains 2021 schedule here – https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/jee-main-exam-dates
The guidelines of JEE mains exam
- The aspirant should reach the examination center at least 2 hours before the commencement of your exam.
- If you want to avoid any chaos or hassle, you must visit the center before the exam.
- Do not bring any prohibited item to the exam center. You may find the list on the admit card.
- A person should check and read all the guidelines given on the admit card. It is of utmost importance.
- Reporting on time is also of utmost importance during this exam. If you are late, you might not get a chance to give the exam.
- Ensure that you bring all the equipment required to give the exam properly. Failing to do so, you will not be allowed to use the things of others under any circumstances.
- There is an undertaking form that every student has to fill and submit online and present that offline too. All the students have to self-attest this form.
- Make sure that you wear no accessories and simple clothes so that there are no UFM chances applied to you.
- Make sure you have got the vaccine and you are tested negative before appearing for the exam.
- During the exam, you are not allowed to use any gadget, and even bring prohibited items to the center can be problematic.
COVID-19 outbreak yet another time this year has forced NTA to reschedule the entire schedule of the exam. The aspirants are requested to monitor the updates released by NTA. You can get all the information on their official website. Moreover, be very cautious and read all the rules and guidelines mentioned on the admit card.
Read Now: Best Data Science Course in Kenya