Phones from Apple companies, like the iPhone, are always in demand. The latest model of the iPhone is near its launch, but its features are already leaked. So if you are a gadget fan or planning to switch to the brand new iPhone 13, businessbytes have covered all the information that you need to know about the yet to be released iPhone 13.
Design and inbuilt features
- As per the reports, a brand new iPhone is built with square screen edges. The model will again be available in four different sizes ranging from 5.4 inches to 6.7 inches. Customers can buy according to their preferences.
- The brand new iPhone will have a 120 Hz or LTPO type of display. This same feature is also used in the smart watches by Apple. It has been rumored that iPhone 13 will have the display as OLED instead of the LCD which might be a drastic change in terms of display.
- IPhone 13 will be available in different colors which will include matte black, silver, and white.
- The notch display size is smaller than the other models of Apple iPhones.
- Talking about the software system, iPhone 13 will be equipped with the newest iOS version 15 which is also lined up to be released this year.
Camera updates in iPhone 13.
The latest version of the Apple iPhone is expected to have a four-camera display with a 64-megapixel camera along with almost 1X zooming feature and equipped with a 40-megapixel telephoto lens. In short, we can say that not many updates will be seen in iPhone 13 regarding the camera.
It is rumored that iPhone 13 will have no cable wires rather the new version will just support wireless charging. The earphone jack may also be replaced by wireless connectivity.
• 5G connectivity
As the foreign countries have already started with the 5G internet connectivity, Apple this time has inbuilt features that will support 5G connectivity.
• Sensors and fingerprint
It is also reported that the latest iPhone 13 will have both fingerprint sensor and face detection feature.
• Notch display
iPhone 13 will have a smaller notch display. This means that both the width and height of the notch display will be reduced and the notch will almost look like it’s not even there.
• Promotion camera display
The latest iPhone will come with the latest 120Hz motion display. This feature was expected in the iPhone 12 series, however, due to battery concerns the feature could not be equipped with the 12th edition. This time the customers will be able to enjoy high-tech promotion technology in iPhone 13.
Release date and Price of iPhone 13. The brand new iPhone 13 is expected to be released in the mid or end of 2021. Also, if rumours are to be believed, iPhone 13 will come with the range, which will start from 70,000 INR and it may also go up to 1,50,000 INR. Businessbytes will keep you updated about everything about iPhone 13 launch and other related news.