Before you get started, you need to get a free trial on Shopify. It is valid for 14 days. It will give you enough time to create your online store, ready to get started. If you follow the instructions and understand that you can add products, improve the store after its launch. If you still doubt that you can handle it, contact the specialists at the link: https://www.makebecool.com/.
After starting the trial, you will be prompted to name the store. The name will be the default URL. You can only change it later, when you buy your domain. Therefore, there is no need to worry about finding the perfect name now.
When you answer some questions, you will be taken to your own Shopify account. Here is a short list of what you need to have before you start, and what you will have to work with in the process of building a store:
- Business idea. Many proprietary brands pride themselves on being the best product in the world. The thought came up that it would be interesting to sell products in the profile that would be different and could give customers something different. If you have not thought of a business idea yet, there are a huge number of different options on the net, so you can look there for inspiration.
- The name of the company. Before giving a name to your store, you need to check if there is one on social media and as a domain before finally settling on it. Since some URLs are difficult to find, you can opt for something that is original and memorable. If you are at a loss with the name, you can use the free domain name generator that Shopify offers.
- Logo. He should be mischievous, bold, meaningful and somewhat piquant. You can develop it yourself or ask a designer for help.
- Range. You can choose to sell physical goods, digital products, or offer services. Some suggest they are not real, but they make an effort to make them realistic. You can use online ideas for how to find lucrative product ideas or use the product search apps available on Shopify.
- Photo. A clean product image will allow you to show your best side. You can use product mockups on a white background, stock photos. If your budget is tight, take product photography, use free stock photos.
Add your own products
Why create an online store if there are no purchases. Adding products is one of the first things to do because products are what shape the look of the site. In the new store, go to the “Products” section and then “Add Products” to create the first list.
Write a title and create a product description
Product pages are where visitors come to inquire about products and decide whether to buy or not. Details matter, you need to correctly disseminate information, from prices to sizes. This can be done using images or text. If you are at a loss to decide what needs to be added when creating a site, check out how others have done it.
The name of the product must clearly indicate what it is. Correctly, presented information will allow buyers to find what they need. The description should be short.
Product descriptions allow you to tell what it is and sell it. You do not need to be a professional copywriter to make a convincing description. To do this, you just need to understand some points:
- For whom you are telling, think about what the client needs to know to buy;
- Highlight incentives, offer a generous return policy, free shipping. If possible, tell us that the product is really of high quality, emphasize the benefits;
- Think about what future buyers may have questions or objections that may raise doubts before buying;
- It is better to keep the text simple for scanning, easy to read (short paragraphs, subheadings, bullets in bold);
- Help the customer see how to use the product. They cannot touch it when they buy it, so list the sizes, share the production history.
Do your best to make the information available to visitors to your online store. Store setup is simple, profitable and convenient when professionals work. Contact our company and we will help you to promote your business!