Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security, speed, and reliability. Telegram clients exist for both mobile platforms as well as desktop computers. The Telegraph utilizes end-to-end encryption to secure all communications to other users on the app. To download the telegram follow these steps:
Click the link on the site
To download and register for Telegram, please follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and go to Telegram’s official website(Telegram官网)
- Click Download Telegram for PC on the left side of the screen (it may be easier to click this link). You should see a window pop up asking you if you want to open Telegram in your PC browser or download it as an app file (make sure it says “Save File” and not “Run”). Click Save File when prompted.
- Open Windows Explorer, locate where you saved your .exe file (usually by default on C:), double-click it, and then follow instructions from there! Once installed, launch telegram from its shortcut icon on the desktop (or find it under Start Menu > Programs > Grin Technologies Inc.). Tap the Start Messaging button to open a new conversation window with @username
Download the telegram app to your phone by tapping the link
- To download Telegram, visit the official website.
- Then click on the green button that says “Download Telegram”.
- The app is free and can be downloaded on any device (mac, pc, or mobile).
- When you’re done downloading, open your app and tap Start Messaging!
Install the Telegram app on your phone
- Step 1: Click the link.
- Step 2: Download and install Telegram(Telegram下载).
- Step 3: Open Telegram, then click Start messaging to get started!
If you have an existing account on another device or with a different number, sign in using your phone number or email address that was previously registered and tap I forgot my code to re-enter the registration code sent via SMS at this point.
You may need to try several times before successfully registering as some networks can be slow to send messages due to poor signal strength or other reasons (such as a server issue). If you do not receive an SMS message containing your registration code within 5 minutes, please contact us
Open the Telegram application and tap start messaging
To use Telegram, you first need to download the application on your device. To download Telegram on an iPhone:
- Open the App Store and tap Search at the bottom of your screen, or go to www.itunes.com/appstore/search?term=telegram
- Enter “telegram” in the search field and tap Search on your device’s keyboard
- Tap Get next to Telegram Messenger (if it’s not already installed)
Accept terms of service by tapping “I AGREE”.
The next step is to agree to the terms of service by tapping “I AGREE”. Remember that you must agree to these terms of service before you can use Telegram and it’s important to read them carefully. You can also accept these terms by clicking here, which will take you directly to the agreement page on your computer or phone:
Agreeing via web browser will direct you to a page explaining what Telegram is and what you need from us for us to provide our services safely and securely. You’ll be asked for a few personal details so we can verify who are are, but all other fields are optional (though we recommend filling them out since it helps us tailor content specifically for users). Once done filling out those fields, click “Accept”.
Agreeing via email will send an email with instructions on how to accept the agreement and activate your account once accepted into their system including–but not limited to–full name as well as a phone number where they are reachable at all times during business hours unless otherwise specified by both parties prior booking session; if there any changes made regarding these two details please let me know right away so there won’t be any problems later down the line when scheduling sessions together meaning more time wasted between scheduling changes instead focusing more upon getting work done efficiently within said meeting times scheduled.
Allow Telegram to send you notifications, this is optional
If you want to receive notifications, you need to allow Telegram to send you notifications. If this isn’t a privacy concern for you but rather an annoyance, we recommend that you turn off notifications in settings and just check the app when necessary.
You can also turn off notifications for individual chats or groups by tapping on the chat on your main screen, then selecting Notifications from the menu bar at the top of your screen. It looks like three dots stacked vertically next to each other. Under Notifications Settings, tap on Notifications Filters and choose whether or not a contact is allowed to send you to push messages (for example: if they’re an annoying spammer).
If someone doesn’t have admin rights over their group chat with non-members, they cannot turn off group membership updates for non-members who aren’t part of it anymore—this means if someone leaves a group chat but hasn’t deleted his/her profile from the app yet, then he/she will still get updates about what’s happening in that group even though s/he no longer belongs there anymore!
Enter your phone number
Before you can register, you must enter your mobile phone number. Please make sure that you use the correct digits and enter them in the appropriate format (with or without spaces). If you have entered an invalid phone number, Telegram will not accept it and will not allow you to continue with registration.
Once you’ve entered your mobile phone number correctly, Telegram will send a verification code via SMS. This is required so that we can verify that it is a device tied to this account and not someone else trying to hack into it by using our app for malicious purposes.
Enter the code sent to your mobile
Enter the code sent to your mobile. This is a one-time step and will ensure that Telegram can send you notifications on your phone. If you have any problems, please refer to FAQs or send feedback to the admin.
If any problems occur please refer to FAQs or send feedback to the admin
If you encounter any problems during the registration process, please refer to FAQs or send feedback directly to the app by clicking on the feedback button in your profile.
Telegram is a simple, fast, and secure messaging app. It’s super easy to use and works on all your devices. Use Telegram on your phone to send messages, photos, videos, and files of any type (documents, PDFs, MP3s, etc.). You can also create groups for up to 200 people or channels for broadcasting public content to an unlimited audience.