EuroMillions is a lottery played in the 9 European countries. Draws are held twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays and is the most played European lottery. Though only European countries are authorities for the lottery they accept players from worldwide of all nationalities.
The jackpot money has consistently grown, with the highest prize money being € 210 million which was won by a Swiss candidate through super draw on 26 February 2021.
Is EuroMillions legally played from India?
Yes, it is legally played in India and at the same time we would be glad to know that it is online for the Indians to participate in just three easy steps with the help of:
- internet connection,
- opening account
- playing online through Lottothrill.com website by following the same process.
How can Indians purchase EuroMillions tickets?
As is it said here: https://lottothrill.com/euromillions/, EuroMillions tickets are not paper based in India you can still play online by buying it through various agents with the multiple payment options available to buy online such as:
- Diners Card
- Visa Card
- Master Card
The ticket costs € 2.5 for every line wherein you are required to play minimum 3 lines through any lotto agent. The chances for winning the EuroMillions lottery are of 1 in 13 though it differs according to the prize level.
Is it safe to play online?
Yes, since it is a legally established online lottery operating globally with the help of its associates and offices and hence you can buy ticket online. The transactions made are through the secure gateways, so the banking details are safe. It is always recommended to use your personal computer/laptop/mobile to avoid hackers getting personal information easily.
How to Play?
While playing online you to follow the rules which are as follows:
- Once you register yourself online you need to select the 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 50 and later pick 2 additional star numbers between 1 to 12.
- You can play for up to 7 lines of numbers and can buy for up to 10 play slips at a time.
- On selecting the quick pick option, the numbers will be selected automatically.
- The next step is to choose your draw day you can opt either from Tuesday or Friday or both and can place your bet.
- Since the draw results come out at night Indians get to view it the next day morning of the following days, Wednesday and Saturday.
There are different methods to claim the prize money of EuroMillions in India which are as follows:
- If you win up to € 500 you get the amount directly credited to your account.
- If you win between € 500 – € 30,000 can claim it within 180 days of the draw.
- If the amount you win is between € 30,000 – € 50,000 you will be called up by the company to clarify on the comfortable mode of payment.
- If the winning amount is above € 50,000 the amount will be transferred to your bank account via debit card.