Varicose veins can be annoying at times if left untreated. These relate to swollen, twisted, and bumpy veins that are visible on the skin’s surface. The condition occurs when your veins are weekend, especially in your feet and legs. As a result the patients face improper flow of blood that sometimes flows in the wrong direction too. Someone who is suffering from varicose veins must not panic; varicose veins in Glen Rock can offer you best services and recovery.
When someone faces varicose veins, they may experience the below symptoms:
- Leg cramps
- Restless legs syndrome
- Leg ache
- Skin burning sensation
- Itchy skin and more…
Factors responsible for varicose veins include the following:
- Family genes and history
- Female bony structure
- Multiple pregnancies
- Prolonged standing/sitting
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
- Poor diet and
- Unhealthy lifestyle
How can one treat varicose veins?
In Glen Rock, you have reputed centres that have skilled physicians who offer a wide range of treatments to offer seedy recovery from varicose veins. There are doctors who also guide you to manage stress.
You will find many tips to treat varicose veins online. Most of these tips are tried and tested by many patients at home:
Tips to treat varicose veins:
- Physical exercise: Regular physical exercise can help proper blood flow throughout the body. It also contributes to varicose veins. Regular workout helps to strengthen the calf muscles and ease out strained nerves. Few recommended exercises include walking, yoga, cycling, swimming, and more…
- Changes in food and diet pattern: Minimizing salty food means you need to intake more of potassium to balance salt in the body. Foods that contain potassium and keep you hydrated include almonds, leafy vegetables, lentils, white beans, potatoes, and more…
- Switch to herbal and natural remedies: According to the health experts, herbs like grape seed extract help to reduce swelling in lower legs and other similar areas. These herbs are natural and do not have any side-effects as well. You can consult with your health expert and understand what types of herbal medicines you can include to treat varicose veins.
Other than the above, get massaged regularly to soothe and recover damaged veins. You must also keep moving and change positions frequently to help the blood move smoothly in the body. Consult a doctor today and get diagnosed to start treatment of varicose veins.