Dubai is on everyone’s bucket list. It is also photogenic and engaging. If you are planning your Dubai trip you will be happy to note that Dubai is one of the best Instagrammable places in the world. With its tallest skyscrapers, extensive coastline, expansive deserts, glittering waters, mind-blowing futuristic architecture, old-world charm, magnificent historical landmarks, and of course shopping and eating, Dubai offers ample opportunities for every kind of traveler to capture the best photograph. Any spot you come across in Dubai can be the perfect spot for a selfie or groupie which you can confidently share on your Insta and other social media pages.
Here are the 5 Most Instagrammable locations in Dubai you cannot miss on your Dubai vacation:
- Garden Glow Dubai: Located at the well-maintained garden of Zabeel Park, Garden Glow Dubai comes to life during winter nights. It is the largest unique theme park in the world using handmade lights to display elaborate structures and figurines. For people of all age groups, it is the best form of education and entertainment. Exceptional futuristic technology is used upon recycled items for the magical garden. You can have an enthralling experience witnessing the 3D artworks and 25 fun exhibits. Inside the Dinosaur Park, you can see more than 120 animatronic dinosaurs. The Eco-Friendly Art Park provides you with various shades of life while The Happiness Street is mood-lifting. You shouldn’t miss the excellent representation of wildlife and nature at the Happy Forest. Again, you will be impressed by the remarkable craftsmanship of Ice Park. Purchase the Glow Garden tickets for a comfortable and assured experience. You can get access to stage shows, laser shows, street performances, and talking trees.
- Miracle Garden: As the world’s largest natural flower garden in the heart of a desert city, Miracle Garden Dubai promises to win you over with its 50 million flowers and plants. There are 100s of flower-themed displays over 18 acres of landscaped land. The extravaganza of rich colors and mesmerizing scents is unmissable. Some of the major attractions of this floral paradise are 3D Floral Designs, Cabanas, Disney Avenues, Gazebos, Lake Parks, Floral Clock, Emirates A380, and Lost Paradise. You can stroll through the Butterfly Garden or dine at the food kiosks and international restaurants. Walk through the umbrella tunnels and heart-shaped flora passages. Enjoy the pyramids, cars, humanoid ants, trains, hearts, and floral igloos. Keep the children engaged with various games and activities at the safe and hygienic Kids’ Play Zone. You should visit it during the Flower Parade. Family Zumba sessions and Group Yoga are also available. However, for an enriching experience, you should book your Garden tickets beforehand.
- Burj Khalifa: Being the world’s tallest building, it is certainly the most Instagrammable. It also has the most number of levels in the world. Purchase the sunrise tickets for breathtaking views from the top. However, the night vistas of Burj Khalifa are equally stunning. You can see how the central core of the Hymenocallis flower comes out atop and shapes into a sculpted spire. You can buy tickets for the Sky Lounge on the 148th floor for the best panoramic views. You can avail delicious food and well-crafted drinks at the fine-dine restaurant on the 122nd floor. With the Sky Lounge tickets, you can also visit the At the Top levels (124th and 125th floors). Visit the official website and book your tickets in advance. You can also find telescopes at selected points for a closer and focused look at specific landmarks. Around its base, there are Dubai Mall, the musical Dubai Fountain, and many more attractions.
- View at the Palm: Located on Palm Jumeriah, View at the Palm is the newest public observatory desk on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower. This biggest artificial island tower stands at 787 m in height. You can procure astounding vistas of the Dubai Coastline and the date palm tree-shaped Jumeriah Island. From the outdoor and indoor viewing platforms, you can immerse yourself in the panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic landmarks, and the hidden treasures of this city. Against the Dubai skyline, you can click the perfect Insta-friendly photos. Apart from photo shooting, you can indulge in swimming in the infinity pool on the 50th floor. You can even learn about its history and creation through the interactive theatre. For a comprehensive and unforgettable experience, you should purchase the View Palm Jumeriah tickets for prime or non-prime hours earlier. You can skip the line and get access to many attractions and facilities.
- Dubai Frame: Another Instagrammable spot is the Dubai Frame, the largest in the world. Located in Zabeel park, it is an observatory, a museum, and a monument. It has been made out of steel, aluminum, glass, and reinforced concrete. You can spot the logos of the 2020 Expo embedded on the outer façade. From atop you can witness Dubai’s past as an ordinary fishing village and the modern towering cosmopolitan city of the world. Take the glass walk to notice how seamlessly the Frame connects the city’s past, present, and future. Again, it serves as an ideal backdrop for some noteworthy photoshoots. You can book online for instant e-tickets to the stunning golden Frame. Get hold of the promo code for the best deals. Skip the line and go to the top for the best views of the city and its surroundings. Take an in-depth tour comfortably and gain a different perspective of Dubai city.
Thus, you should remember to buy tickets to most of the scenic attractions of Dubai. Be it with your spouse, friends, or family, in this way, you can avoid many unwanted situations and hazards. As you plan your Dubai vacation consult your tour operator for proper guidelines and accurate and latest details. Your program should be flexible and optimize your satisfaction. Moreover, it should easily fit your budget and preferences. You can compare quotes of the various packages available online, and then decide on the one offering you maximum benefits.