- Premature ejaculation isan exceedingly common issue that many men will experience at some point during their lives.
- While it’s nothing health-threatening, it’s an annoying problem that can negatively impact our self-esteem, confidence, and relationship.
- Everyone knows that working out can have profound benefits for your overall physical and psychological health, but it turns out that it can also prevent and treat some men’s s*xual health issues.
- There are a few exercises that can balance your hormone levels, which can boost your s*xual stamina and performance and keep health conditions at bay.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
As we mentioned earlier, premature ejaculation is a frequent s*xual dysfunction that affects more than 40% of men at one point or another during their lives. We define it as an orgasm and ejaculation of sperm before or shortly following penetration during s*xual intercourse.
It’s an annoying problem that can lead to frustration and damage your relationship. Causes can be physical, chemical, and psychological.
Check Out: How does an impotent man behave?
What Are the Causes for Premature Ejaculation?
Causes for this condition can be many. We separate them into physical, chemical, and psychological. Until recently, experts thought that the issue is entirely psychological. However, it seems that men with a long history of premature ejaculation sometimes demonstrate a chemical imbalance, most commonly in their neurotransmitters.
- The physical causes include any underlying conditions that can be the culprit for your symptoms, including erectile dysfunction, prostate issues, a hypersensitive penis, and thyroid gland issues.
- The chemical causes include any presence of hormonal imbalances, particularly in the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
- Psychological factors are usually the most common and, fortunately, are almost always easily reversible. They include performance anxiety, chronic stress, depression, and relationship issues. It’s a good idea to look for strategies to release pressure and cope with its detrimental effects. Yoga, massage therapy, and regular physical activity show astonishing results.
If you’ve been having the condition for a long time and suspect you might either have a physical or a chemical cause for your symptoms, consider getting an appointment with a doctor who will perform the necessary check-ups.
Top 5 Exercises for Premature Ejaculation
- Aerobic Exercises – Regularly practicing aerobic exercises can have immense benefits on cardiovascular health, blood lipids levels, and blood pressure. It is shown to reduce the risk of various medical conditions, such as diabetes, coronary artery disease, depression, and anxiety disorders. It’s also helpful for weight loss and management.
On top of that, aerobic exercises seem to have a significant impact on men’s s*xual health. Studies show that they can help in treating erectile dysfunction and addressing low libido. Opt for swimming, jogging, bicycling, hiking, and other sports of your liking. You can also check out the Health Web Magazine to learn more about how aerobic exercises work and how you can implement them into your lifestyle.
- Kegel Exercises – Many people consider Kegel exercises to be women’s exercises because of their ability to address pelvic floor issues that can arise post-birth. However, practicing Kegels now and then can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and increase blood flow to your penis. Ultimately, these exercises can help you fight nearly all s*xual health issues, including erectile dysfunction.
You can also give your s*x life an extra boost by picking an option from the best male enhancement supplements currently available to support yourself with precious research-proven ingredients.
- Cardio Training – Like aerobic exercises, regular cardio workouts will make your body burn more calories, strengthen your heart and blood vessels, and improve oxygen and carbon dioxide exchange. It also reduces blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and the risk for numerous diseases, including Alzheimer’s, strokes, heart attacks, and some cancers.
Cardio will also help you release the accumulated stress and boost dopamine and endorphins, contributing to better s*xual performance.
Check out Health Web Magazine for more information on cardio workouts, how they affect your body, and ways to implement them into your daily life.
- Resistance Training – Arguably, resistance training or weight lifting has the most benefits on your hormone levels. Squats, deadlifts, bench presses, shoulder presses, and the likes will significantly improve your overall strength and physique and help you treat various s*xual health issues.
Additionally, make sure to take a look at the popular Primal Max Red reviews and decide if you want to give your efforts at giving your s*x life an extra boost.
- Planks, Push-Ups, and Squats – Even if you don’t feel like hitting the gym yet, there are many options you can try at home or virtually anywhere outside. Basic exercises such as planks, push-ups, squats, jumping jacks, and squats will inevitably strengthen both your upper and lower body muscles to give you a boost to your overall physique.
You’ll be working out muscles that often end up under the most pressure during s*xual intercourse, which will make you feel more energetic and help you perform better.
Also, check out a few Primal Max Red reviews. People using Primal Max Red report changes in libido, erection, and overall performance.
Chronic stress, depression, and anxiety can sometimes take a toll on our s*x lives and cause problems. Nevertheless, premature ejaculation and other men’s s*xual health problems are common and don’t mean the end of the world. Although they can cause a lot of frustration and a drop in your confidence levels, these top 5 exercise approaches will help you get back to your former self in no time.
Also, taking the best male enhancement supplements will ensure you’re getting extra unique nutrients that are difficult to obtain through food but show immense benefits for men’s s*xual health.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know about Data lifecycle management, Renekton Counter, Liquid Drywall, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, Ground Cardamom, 1616 Angel Number, Goldendoodle dog, Milla Jovovich net worth, Bad Bunny net worth, Megan Fox net worth, Noah Beck Net Worth, Discord profile picture, Download Discord on Windows 10, God Eater season 2, Primal season 2, Lil Baby net worth, Michael Jordan net worth, and facts about Jennifer Lopez, you can follow our Health, Entertainment, and Technology.