You are required to build the data model for this application using an Entity-Relationship diagram. This diagram should be developed on Oracle SQL Developer. This diagram should be of professional quality with sufficient details that any other database personnel should be able to comprehend. Then, convert your data model into the physical database assignment help design and finally generate the DDL script to build the back-end database schema for the application.
Upload a pdf containing the Logical (ER model), Relational (Schema), and DDL (SQL statements). Let’s assume that a decision has been made to develop a light version (called Facebook-Lite) of the ever-popular Facebook application. This light version has limited functionalities compared to the full version. Only core functionalities are to be retained. You are tasked with the design of the database backend and web frontend.
After a careful analysis, the following core functionalities are to be retained in the light version. The system stores information on members; each member is uniquely identified by email for my assignment help and a full name, screen name, date of birth, gender, status, and location are to be stored. Each member has a visibility level on Facebook-Lite (private, friends-only, or everyone).
As in the case of Facebook, members form networks of friends. A friendship is always between two members. A member can send a friend request to another member. Once that member accepts the request, they become friends on Facebook-Lite. Each friendship has a start date. Members can make posts on Facebook-Lite. A post has a unique postID and a body and a timestamp. Facebook-Lite only allows textual posts.
Other members can respond to posts. They can also respond to previous responses. Responses are identical to posts in structure, so, they share the same structure as in the original post. Each response will have a parent post or a parent response. Members can “like” posts and responses. The system keeps track of likes, specifically the member who makes the like and the corresponding post/ response. No other information is required on likes.
Summary of Tasks
- Draw an entity-relationship model to represent these requirements. Make sensible assumptions for cardinality and participation constraints where they are not clearly outlined in the description.
- Use Oracle SQL Developer (or SQL Designer) tool to general DDL script to build the tables required for the database backend.
Write queries for the following data needs using the RITDB_EMPLOYEE and
RITDB_DEPARTMENT and RITDB_MANAGER tables in the DBMA2018 SCHEMA.
- Write an SQL query to show the 2nd highest salary (number) from the RTIDB_EMPLOYEE table without using dense_rank, rank, top, limit, rownum or fetch.
- Write an SQL query to print the employee_id, the full name of employee and their date of joining who make the highest salary in each of the departments in the RITDB_EMPLOYEE and RITDB_DEPARTMENT tables.
- Write an SQL query to get the employee_id, full name, joining date and the full manager name (first and last) of the employees who also have the same salary.
Please make sure You answer all questions COMPLETELY for database homework help. Recently the expert only did a portion and it is affecting my grade. Answer each question in its entirety and double check your work please. Thank you.
Business: Car rental company
(1): For the RDBMS element (SQLite3), construct an Entity-Relationship (ER)
diagram based on the use case
The ER diagram should identify the entities, the relationship between the entities, the entity attributes and the primary keys (including composite primary keys). The ER diagram should identify the multiplicity constraints on the relationships (e.g., one-to-one; one-to-many; many-to-many).
(2) For the RDBMS element (SQLite3), produce a Logical Database Design using
the ER diagram. It is expected that the tables identified will be in 3 rd Normal Form. The normalized database structure should be expressed using the bracketing notation. It should identify link tables and foreign keys.
(3) For the NoSQL element (Redis)
discuss how data will be stored in the NoSQL database assignment help completion. Include pseudo-code, NoSQL database diagrams, namespaces (key value), collections and documents (document databases) and/or illustrations to
complement the writeup associated with the business (car rental company).
(4) For polyglot persistence, describe how it was implemented with reference to
the use case outlined.
Apart from this, if you are interested to know about Milla Jovovich net worth, Frozen 3, Bad Bunny net worth, Megan Fox net worth, Discord profile picture, Download Discord on Windows 10, God Eater season 2, Primal season 2, Lil Baby net worth, Michael Jordan net worth, and facts about Jennifer Lopez, you can follow our Entertainment and Technology Category.