Every NBN service provider uses different marketing strategies and tactics to boost sales. They commonly use deals and promotions to attract new subscribers in getting an internet plan. These may be add-ons, bundles, coupons, discounts, and freebies offered to customers. Typically, they only run for a day, weeks, months, or a certain time.
Below is a list of the best NBN deals and promos you need to grab ASAP!
Best Mates Mobile & NBN Bundle
Jonathan Dundovic, together with twin brothers David Fazio and Mark Fazio, founded Nest Mates telco in 2015. The company offers affordable ADSL, mobile, and NBN deals.
Best Mate currently has a hot offer for mobile and NBN bundle. If you get a mobile plan and partner it with an unlimited NBN data plan, you will have a $10 discount on your internet’s monthly bill.
The best promotion they have right now is the Best Mate NBN 50/20. The mobile plan costs $59 per month. You will get an unlimited NBN plan with a guaranteed internet speed of 42 Mbps for $20 per month. With a $10 discount, you will only need to pay $69 per month. Such promotion doesn’t have a lock-in period, comes with free activation, and you can BYO the modem.
Exetel $10 Monthly Bill Discount on their Unlimited NBN Plans
Based in Sydney, Exetel was founded by John Linton in 2001. Its current promotion is a $10 discount on your monthly bill if you sign up for a 6-month contract with an unlimited NBN plan. The $10 discount applies only within the contract duration.
There are 2 unlimited NBN deals you can choose from:
- The Standard Plus NBN plan with a guaranteed internet speed of 40 Mbps originally costs $79 per month. With the $10 discount, it will only cost $69 per month for 6 months.
- The Premium NBN plan with a guaranteed internet speed of 77 Mbps originally costs $89 per month. With the $10 discount, it will only cost $79 per month for 6 months.
The new subscriber will also get an Exetel modem that costs $189 for free. Exetel doesn’t charge an activation fee.
iiNet NBN 50 Liimitless Deals
iiNet was founded in a home garage by Michael Malone and Michael O’Reilly in 1993. They started offering dial-up services in the neighborhood. Today, iiNet is one of the most reputable NBN providers in Australia.
They now have a special offer for their NBN 100 Liimitless plan. The plan originally cost $99.99. This plan offers unlimited data access with a guaranteed internet speed of 85 Mbps. It also comes with a PayGo call plan.
iiNet’s current promotions are:
- A $10 discount on your monthly bill if you sign up for a 12 months contract. The discount only applies within the contract duration.
- A $40 discount on the modem if you sign up for a 6-month contract. The modem originally costs $99.95. With the $40 discount, you will only need to pay $59.95.
- If you bundle any unlimited NBN plan with Fetch TV, you will get a $5 discount on your monthly Fetch TV channel subscription for 24 months.
iiNet doesn’t charge an activation fee.
MyRepublic Higher Tiers Promotion
Malcolm Rodrigues launched MyRepublic in Singapore in 2011. The company reached the Australian market in 2016.
MyRepublic is currently running a promotion on the high-tier NBN plans. A $10 and $20 discount on the monthly bill is being offered under the Superfast 250/25 and the Ultrafast 1000/50 plans respectively.
This is if you sign up with the plan for 6 months.
- The Superfast 250/25 offers unlimited data access with a guaranteed internet speed of 200 Mbps. This plan costs $109 per month but you will only need to pay $99 per month for the first 6 months.
- The Ultrafast 1000/50 offers unlimited data access with a guaranteed internet speed of 250 Mbps. This plan costs $129 per month but you will only need to pay $99 per month for the first 6 months.
MyRepublic charges an activation fee of $99 and users can BYO the modem.