Do you want to create a fancy animated cover video for your facebook channel? There are many animation software tools available today, making it easy for anyone to create animated images and videos. From 2D animation software to stop-motion and 3D, the options are limitless for users.
When choosing a software tool, flexibility and intuitive controls are important things to look out for, especially for beginners. This post looks at the 15 best animation software tools for making Facebook cover videos.
Doratoon takes the first spot on our list because of its highly intuitive user interface and extensive assets. You can create videos in minutes using customizable templates, animations, background images, stock props, stock footage, and more. All digital assets on the platform are royalty-free. Features of Doratoon include:
- AI Drawing and Dubbing
- Text-to-speech Conversion
- Auto-lip sync
- 100 Million+ royalty-free stock photos and video clips
- 10,000+ stock props
- 10,000+ 2D & 3D animated background images
- 1,000+ animated characters with facial expressions.
How to Use Doratoon
Using this tool is easy and seamless. It takes four simple steps to make a great cover video with Doratoon:
Step 1: Create a free Doratoon account on its official website.
Step 2: Select a premade video template.
Step 3: Customize the template and add your own pictures and clips.
Step 4: Preview and download it.
This is a free 2D animation software tool for people interested in creating traditional hand-drawn animated videos. Pencil2D lets you work with vector graphics. Thanks to its minimal interface design, you can create your Facebook cover video without frills. It features a clutter-free UI/UX design and is compatible with different operating systems. Its features include:
- Impressive animation editing tools and options
- It is open-source and users can import and export GIFs for their projects
When looking for a free 2D animation software tool, Synfig Studio is a good option to consider. It is a frame-by-frame software tool compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux. It is open-source with numerous features. Its impressive editing tools make it seamless to create Facebook cover videos. Its features include:
- Vector tweening
- 50+ animations and artworks layers, including geometric, gradients, transformations, distortion, filters, and fractals.
Stop Motion Studio
If you are looking to make your own animation character, Stop Motion Studio offers the tools you need. It lets you create top-quality videos with a frame-by-frame animation technique. You can add perspective to your video, edit images to suit your needs, and do much more. Features of Stop Motion Studio include:
- Easy to add audio clips, filter effects, and titles to videos
- Built-in sound clips with an option to record directly on your video
Cartoon Animator 4
This is the best beginner animation software for users looking to create digitally animated characters. The software offers expression alteration and lip-syncing capabilities. You can create a simple Facebook cover video and use a unique animated character to attract attention. Key features of Cartoon Animator 4 include:
- Webcam facial mocap with hand-tracking, full-body motion capture, and digital puppets creation.
- Smart motion retargeting and stretch animation.
Here is the best free animation software used by professionals. While it is an advanced tool, it is easy to use for beginners with a user-friendly interface. Blender is one of the few free 3D animation software available. You can use it to design 3D images for your Facebook cover video. Its features include:
- Real-time viewport review
- Advanced rigging and powerful visual effects
This is one of the best animation software tools for making cartoons and animated videos. It has exciting features for making exceptional videos. It is open source and compatible with all operating systems. OpenToonz has an effects development kit for professional designers. Its features include:
- Digital drawing tools, such as bitmap and vector drawing
- Animated special effects and bone character animation.
Here is another powerful tool to help you make your own animation character for your Facebook cover video. You can use Animaker to make any type of video, including whiteboard videos, explainer videos, infographic videos, educational videos, and more. Features of Animaker include:
- Audio features, including pre-loaded background tracks, voice recording, text-to-speech, and sound effects
- Transition effects, multi-moves, and enter/exit effects
Powtoon is arguably another beginner animation software with advanced animation tools. You can use it to create stunning Facebook cover videos or marketing videos. It is also a powerful tool for creating video presentations. Organizations use the tool for creating infographics and educational tutorials. Some of its features include:
- Custom styles with aspect ratio and resizing.
- Export to Facebook, YouTube, and others
If you want to make facebook cover videos for free, Canva is a cool software tool to use. It has basic features and lets you download your animation as a video or GIF. Canva has six animation styles you can explore for creating your Facebook cover videos. Its key features include:
- Thousands of customizable templates
- Millions of royalty-free and paid design assets, including photos, video clips, and more
This is a cloud-based animation tool for creating banner ads, animated social media videos and images, infographics, and other visuals. It has many interactive features for creating attention-grabbing videos. It has impressive features, including:
- Thousands of pre-animated templates
- An extensive library of royalty-free stock video clips and photos
You will find an extensive collection of animated templates, characters, and objects to use for making your cover or cover video. VistaCreate offers tools for making square videos, animated ads, and Facebook cover videos without design experience or skills. Some of its features include:
- Millions of stock photos, library, and animation
- Thousands of customizable pre-animated templates
This is a great animation software tool for making short animated videos and full-featured videos. It boasts an exceptional editing toolset to help you make your Facebook cover. You can edit frames and incorporate other elements, such as fonts and colors. Features of PixTeller include:
- A library of customizable templates
- Special text effects to create animations that pop
You can create a short Facebook cover video with Biteable. The 2D animation software offers thousands of stock scenes and footage clips you can use to customize your video. You can publish your video using privacy controls on the platform. Some Features of Biteable software include:
- Hundreds of premade video templates
- Download videos in Full HD MPF video format
If you are looking for how to make your own animated character, Animatron Studio is a great tool to use. It offers a large library of animated templates and elements with limitless customization options. Its features include:
- Impressive customizability options
- Built-in voiceover for adding narration
Choose Doratoon to make Facebook Cover Videos
These are the best beginner animation software tools you can explore. Since you cannot use all 15 to create your Facebook cover video at the same time, we recommend you start with Doratoon. It is easy to use and has many features to make your cover video project fulfilling.Please Share it to everyone: