Honey is a pure substance the benefits of which are innumerable. The field of science and medicine has also realized the importance of this magical substance and is incorporated in countless medicines as it seems to cure many deadly diseases. Ayurveda is infused in the roots of traditional India and today also people prefer natural treatment to medicines first. Some people belong to a school of thought the allopathic treatment as it is considered that allopathic cure provides the cure quickly but it seems to have negative side effects in the long-term on the body. The cure of Ayurveda branch of medicine is slow and steady, but once the problem is cured, it is cured forever. Honey is easily available at the door step of person. It is sold by various vendors, manufactured by many companies but one can also buy Ayurvedic honey from online stores. The internal Ayurvedic benefits of honey can be explained as follows:-
- Improvement of eyesight and provides healthy vision: – If one tablespoon of honey is mixed with Triphala and one tablespoon of ghee and is consumed on a regular basis before sleeping at night helps in promoting a good vision. This is considered to be one of the best home remedies for improving and promoting a healthy vision.
- Helpful in curing hypertension of a person: – Today there are innumerable people suffering mentally and going through a lot of psychological problems. Hypertension, fluctuations in blood pressure, psychological stress being one of them. In Ayurveda cure for this problem is simplified. It is recommended to have one teaspoon full of garlic juice mixed with two teaspoons of honey in the morning and evening.
- A wonderful cure of Peptic Ulcers: – The natural cure of the problem of peptic ulcers is also simplified in Ayurveda. It suggests drinking a warm glass of milk with one tablespoon of honey and a small pinch of cardamom after one is done with their lunch during the day and dinner at night.
- A cure for cough and sore throat: – It is suggested that if miracle and pippali in equal proportions are mixed in equal proportions along with honey, it serves as an excellent cure for a bad and sore throat if taken twice during the day regularly for 4-5 days. One can avoid the consumption of cough syrups as they seem to make one dizzy also. One should switch to the natural cure.
- Instrumental in curing a common cold: – Since ayurvedic honey is considered to be a raw and natural form of honey and is high on purity content, consumption of 2-3 tablespoons regularly for a certain number of days can help a person to escape the problem of a common cold.
From the above points Ayurvedic honey on the internals of a person is quite evident. One can procure pure Ayurvedic honey online or through innumerable grocery stores at the door steps of the person.