Cakes are one such sweet delicacy which tends to multiply the joy of every celebration/festival. It makes every such special occasion even more joyous with its taste and appeal, which is why it is quite needless to say that it is a much-needed thing across every party, function and occasion. It doesn’t mean that cakes can only be relished at someone’s party or celebratory event. Anyone can have a cake at any point in time to satiate one’s sweet cravings too. Many online cake bakeries have looked into the same. They have come up with their efficient cake delivery service in Hyderabad or wherever you are residing to get it delivered for free or at a nominal additional cost. As your offline bakeries would only be open for only a limited amount of time, you can trust these online bakeries to get your sweet token of cravings satiated at any part of the day. Be it early mornings or midnight! Let’s look into the top 7 cakes that you can order online in just a few clicks and taps.
- Eggless Cake – One of the traditional cake ingredients is egg, which none of the vegetarians fancy. So, the baking industry came up with the idea of substituting the eggs in cakes with some other vegetarian ingredients like applesauce, mashed bananas, vinegar, baking soda, yoghurt, buttermilk, etc. Hence the eggless cakes came into existence. You can get these cakes in different flavours and kinds.
- Vegan Cake – People are turning into vegans which somehow had urged the bakers to come up with the idea of vegan cakes. These cakes are made without eggs, dairy butter or dairy milk. Bakers replace any of these cake ingredients with plant-based cake baking alternatives.
- Designer Cake – Designer cakes are the beauty queens of all the other cake categories. These cakes are absolutely magnificent in their appeal and taste amazing too. These are made either in fondant or decked up with some fancy meringues, toppings, etc.
- Jar Cake – Wastage of cakes is something no one cannot possibly bear! That is why bakers came up with the idea of mini versions of large pounds of cakes in the form of jar cakes. In these kinds of cakes, each of the cake layers comes layered and placed in a jar and its name. You can get jar cakes in all the popular cake flavours.
- Cupcake – When muffins come along with lovely, fresh frosting and some colourful toppings, it is called a cupcake. Just like cake, one can get cupcakes made in different types, flavours and different numbers. It even makes a perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries and other such joyous occasions.
- Photo Cake – Printed with quality edible ink, a regular cake base can come topped up with a beautiful picture of you and your loved ones. This type of cake has been trending, since the time it has entered the baking industry and is known as photo cake. The photo cakes are baked as per different occasions, flavours and kinds (as in buttercream/fondant).
- Poster Cake – Poster cakes make way into every buyer’s heart with its unmatched taste and appeal. It is mainly trending during the festive season. Online bakeries offer delicious and beautiful cakes such as the Republic day, Rakhi, Karwa Chauth, Christmas, and Holi poster cakes. All of which depict the very essence of these festivals/celebrations.
So, the next time when your cake cravings drive you nuts, make sure to order any of these cakes and to enjoy your life to the fullest. So. what’s the wait for? Order now and Dig in, people!