Makeovers are one thing that absolutely everyone loves, whether it is for them or their space. When it is about your kitchen things can get very monotonous and that’s because you think spending on its makeover would be a costly affair. However, what if we tell you that using the existing things you can give a great makeover. If you want to make it even better, you can spend a meager amount to make your kitchen a happier place to cook and eat. Take a look below to know what those tips are. Let’s begin!
1. Change it up- Textured additions and brighter colors when added to the kitchen that is in solid color (mostly are) can do wonders and take the approach to the next level. What can you do? The simplest way is to add neon colored cutlery to add design and color, The place for sure would look livelier. Countertops can also be made of wood like material. In a parallel kitchen design, you can place it on the shelf you have your cook top on.
2. Show the Collectibles- Another great way is to use cabinets to store cutlery but even though they are meant for this, there are times when we end up storing the things we don’t need anymore. So, the best approach to get rid of it is to reorganize them and then change the door with something transparent like a glass. This way the collectibles will attract enough attention to them and make the space look nicer. This tip works best in parallel kitchen design as then you can have glass cabinets on both the walls.
3. Play With Contrasts- Go to the color wheel on Google and then see contrasting colors. Notice the colors in your kitchen and then choose the colors ful items that can go in contrast with them. Besides, you can also try to work on the walls and give them contrasting colors or make a pattern on them. This will become the focal point of your kitchen decor.
4. Mix And Match-The lower cabinets are great to store most of the items in your kitchen. You can end up feeling very choked up if you keep the glass upper cabinets stocked to the brim. Keep small cutlery in upper cabinets and close the appliances and other huge kitchen items in the lower cabinet, take them out when you use them.
5. Use lights to elevate the look- Adding different color lights for time of the day or things like yellow fairy lights for nighttime and multi color lights for when it’s party time in the living room and your parallel kitchen design layout is right next to the living room in an open living setup. So, we hope we are able to get you inspired. Make sure you start working on these ideas and the others that come to your mind. You can also search for best makeover ideas for parallel kitchen design. This way you will be able to renovate the kitchen in the best way.