The most prevalent problem for those trying to gain weight is that it is difficult to consume sufficient calories in a day. That’s where the 1000+ calorie shake enters the picture. You can consume the nutrients of a whole meal while you drink a shake or smoothie. While eating six fruits can be difficult, especially when you are multitasking, blending in those fruits and consuming them as a smoothie is a more convenient option. There would be no eating, cooking, or waste of time. You can ingest those calories quickly, making it highly beneficial for the people who live an active lifestyle or a multitasker who doesn’t have much time to spare in a day.
A healthy smoothie recipe helps you to experiment with different ingredients and make your drink more appealing. Shakes come with many options, making it easier to balance sugars, proteins, and fats.
Are you a person with bodybuilding goals and don’t find enough time to prepare healthy meals? Not anymore. With these popular 1000 calories shake, you’ll give your body a healthy start and a delicious taste.
Here are the five best 1000+ calories shake recipes for you:
Following strenuous exercise, the blood sugar levels drop. This is the reason why you get exhausted. This recipe can quickly bring sugar into your bloodstream and provide you with the extra boost you need to begin recovery from your workouts. You can add a few drops of cbdMD CBD oil to your shake for added benefits. Adding CBD to your shake will give your body the nutrients it needs along with numerous therapeutic benefits.
- One sprinkling of vanilla whey protein powder
- One cup coconut milk, canned
- One cup frozen pineapple
- One banana, frozen
- A quarter cup roasted cashews
- Before opening the coconut milk can, please give it a good shake.
- In a high-powered food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Blend all together and serve!
One serving of tropical escape will give you 32g of protein with 100g of carbs and 63g of fat.
Blast chocolate shake
This milk protein shake is chocolaty, protein-packed, and the ideal post-workout treat or quick breakfast meal! Add your preferred almond butter, granola, or fruit to this protein shake to make it even more delicious.
- One tablespoon of chocolate brownie protein powder
- One frozen banana
- One cup yogurt, vanilla flavored
- One cup chocolate cream
- 1/2 avocado
- Fill a high-powered blender or food processor halfway with all of the ingredients.
- Blend all together and serve!
Peanut butter and hazelnut shake
Everyone has had a chocolate shake, but what about a peanut butter shake? This drink is a must-try for anybody who enjoys peanut butter. It’s sweet with a hint of saltiness, and it’s something you can drink every day. It’s so simple to produce, and you presumably already have everything you need to prepare this delicious concoction.
- Milk, 150 mL
- 50 g bananas, frozen
- Two scoops of vanilla flavored protein powder
- 20 g smooth Peanut Butter
- 10 g hazelnut spread, melted
- A handful of ice cubes
- In a processor, combine all ingredients, except the hazelnut spread, and process until creamy.
- Pour the hazelnut spread in a glass or a bottle before serving.
High-calorie fruit shake
To get 1000 calories from fruits alone, you’d have to consume a ton of it, but several other natural ingredients provide more nutritious calories. The addition of non-fruit elements boosts the smoothie’s balanced fat and protein content. As you already know, fruits are high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and nutrients that keep your body balanced.
- Three bananas
- 1-quart blueberries
- 1-quart raspberries, and
- 1-quart strawberries
- 1/4 cup dates
- One tablespoon almond butter
- One kale cup
- Two scoops protein
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Remove the seeds from dates.
- Peel the bananas.
- Blend the berries first since this will provide a rich juice that will make mixing the rest of the ingredients simpler.
- Combine the remaining ingredients once the berries have been mixed.
- Add a little water if required to get the right consistency.
High-calorie berry shake
This ultra-satisfying shake is high in protein and calories, ensuring that you meet your daily requirements. It is full of protein and has a pleasant flavor. When you have 1000-calorie smoothies in your diet, it becomes easier for your body to consume more nutrients with minimum effort.
- One cup of oats
- One cup of whole milk
- One pound raspberries
- A half-cup of blueberries
- Two frozen bananas
- A single peach
- Two tablespoon protein powder
- Blend the oats into powder. You may do this by blending them separately before incorporating the other components or grinding them in a coffee grinder. While it isn’t strictly required, combining the oats ahead of time can result in a far better smoothie consistency.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- See those muscles expand when you drink!
High-calorie shakes are a great way to begin your day with. They are rich in antioxidants, protein, fiber that provides you strength and builds up your muscles. Unlike major health supplements, they leave a sweet taste in your mouth. They help in increasing your metabolism and keep your mind focused. With these recipes, you are bound to see proven results. What are you waiting for? Make them a part of your lifestyle now!